- Senior cell phone features include: speaking keypad, big buttons, enhanced volume and full color screen
- Talk time 3-5 hours, standby 90-120 hours. No accidental dialing with keypad lock switch
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 mHz – Compatible with PureTalk USA service (SIM card included), plans start at $14.95. NOT compatible with Verizon or Sprint.
- SOS button is a senior cell phone must, with one touch connection to emergency services and family.
- Bluetooth enabled and Hearing Aid Compatible (M3/T3)
Senior cell phone that is easy to see and easy to use, just got better than ever! With the included PureTalk USA SIM card, the opportunity to sign up for one of the most unique, low cost cellular service plans is available.
Choose between our Basic Flex plan starting at $14.95 per month or our Basic Unlimited plan at $39.90 dollars per month.
Our PureTalk service operates on the America’s largest GSM cellular network.
Our unlocked quad-band GSM world phone works with existing AT&T, T-Mobile, and all other unlocked 2G GSM service providers worldwide.
No other senior cell phone offers… More >>