- Play three games to prepare for the surprise party Difficulty level auto-adjusts for just the right learning challenge
- Match colors and letters to help Minnie create and decorate new bows! Blend word sounds to help Daisy pack up her special Butterfly Bows!
- Create your own bows in the Bow Design Studio and play fashionista in Daisy’s Dressing Room!
- Teaches word sounds, letter recognition, memory skills, logic and reasoning and colors; Appropriate for children ages 3 to 5 years (pre-K to K)
- Works with all LeapPad learning tablets, LeapsterGS and Leapster Explorer (sold separately); Internet connection may be required for cartridge
It’s a busy day at Minnie’s Bow-tique—everyone’s getting ready for a super secret surprise party! Join in the fun and help Minnie and Daisy turn ribbon and dazzles into beautiful bows for all of their friends. Children play games designed to foster their awareness of the sounds in words. Developing phonological awareness is a key step in the learn to read journey and sets the foundation for phonics. In this game, children can build phonemic awareness and memory skills while encouraging creative play. They can play three mini games to prepare for the party, including Ribbon Roundup, Butterfly Bows and Daisy’s Dressing Room. Plus, enjoy the Bow Design Studio and Hide & Seek with Cuckoo Loca.
Ma… More >>
More info click link : LeapFrog Disney Minnie’s Bow-tique Super Surprise Party Learning Game