33 Bottles of Beer Tasting NotebookPosted by http://www.biznetinfo.com
- Made with 100% recycled papers from the Pacific Northwest US.
- Printed in Portland, Oregon using US grown soy-based inks.
- Conveniently pocket-sized for easy portability. 25% thinner than an iPhone.
- Simple to use – just check a few boxes and jot down a few basic facts.
- Dimensions: 3 1/2″W x 5″H.
Beer journals are a great way to keep track of your brews and this particular beer log has ample space for 33 in-depth reviews. Made in the US using recycled papers and soy-based inks, this handy notebook makes it easier than ever to take valuable tasting notes! Simply check a couple of boxes and jot down a few basic facts and you’re good to go. All of your notes stay organized in one place so you’ll always know which beers you like best. Like the idea? We have books for cigars, cheese, wine and coffee too! In stock and ready to ship. Features: Made with 100% recycled papers from the Pacific Northwest US. Printed in Portland, Oregon using US grown soy-based inks. Conveniently pocket-sized for easy portability. … More >>
More info click link : 33 Bottles of Beer Tasting Notebook